Ever since I was little, my dreams have always been very intricate, weird and twisted. This is my journey through my own personal dream world, of stories never imagined without that parallel world of what goes on behind closed eyes...
Sunday, February 9, 2014
The Hulk
Last night I dreamt that I was turning into The Hulk. I was drowning in
freezing water, and just before I made it to the top, my body completely
froze, which gave me The Hulk power. I then got back onto the huge ship
that I was previously pushed off of, and confronted the people who
killed me. I still looked human, but little did they know I had
superhuman strength (I just knew I hadn't turned big and green yet).
They came at me and I kicked all their asses in superspeed motion, thus
then turning into The Hulk...I liked this dream Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment