Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kittens and dogs!!

I dreamed of playing with a box full of kittens! One I was particularly fond of. She was grey, black and white.....on her face she had 2 white strips going from the corner of her eyes and swooping down to her chin, ending with an eye drop shape. She was precious. Then I saw her crawl out of a box and run down a hole where a mouse had escaped. She never came back. :( There were plenty of other kittens though, but still!

Another part of the dream I was playing with a really cute bassett hound (milky chocolate brown), and we completely bonded. She was my dog. She looked like a really big dachshund actually, so I'm not quite sure what she was. She could also talk to me telepathically (in English), and she told me she was coming home with me. So I said Okay, she's coming home with me! What can you do when a cutey dog tells you that? :)

So yes, it was a cute animal dream. It was nice compared to some of the twisted dreams I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment