Ever since I was little, my dreams have always been very intricate, weird and twisted. This is my journey through my own personal dream world, of stories never imagined without that parallel world of what goes on behind closed eyes...
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Win!
Last night I dreamt that I was in a casino - random people were popping in and out, so they are a blur. But I do remember in detail playing a slot machine. When I got to the slot, I realized someone had left their ticket to play, so I played it and won $250! :) Then I played my ticket and won nothing. Boo. I walked around happy I won some money. Then I played a wheel spin that had all sorts of different prizes...some I knew I didn't want, and I crossed my fingers I'd get something I could use. I ended up winning 4 free games of bowling! Haha. So, yeah, it was basically a night of winning random things. Not too bad. Now can I win stuff in real life today??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment