Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Few Nights...

So, right now I am in the Philippines (Manila). So far I can remember 2 dreams. The first is that I hooked up with a Nascar driver. A whole slew of events happened, and I remember getting together with him at the Biltmore in Tahoe. Then in the morning (in the dream), I couldn't actually remember hooking up with him, but I know I did all night! :P

The other dream was all about work! Gah! All night I dreamt about numerous non-stop emails and issues arising. I deal with PC COA's that you find on your computers, etc, but in the dream the COA's were actually spring rolls (what I coincidentally had for dinner that night). It was a horrible dream, full of stress. I hate those.

Another night I had been consumed by another mystical person. I would walk around and glow this beautiful blue, and had eyes as big as a beautiful anime character. I'm not into anime, but what I looked like could easily be Japanese (I am in the Philippines and am surrounded by that look, so there you go). But then another woman came up to me and wanted to envelope the person within me - as in, take my soul and make it her own, or something like that. She wanted to be me and steal my essence. (This really sounds sexual, not meaning for it to be, lol). All of a sudden I feel a force trying to leave my body with this pressure rising out of me (and I think light was glowing out of my chest). Well that is when I woke up, so apparently my essence wasn't stolen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment