Sunday, September 28, 2014

San Francisco Falling Down....

So just recently I had a dream about NYC crashing down around me. Not pleasant. Only a few nights later, this....

I was traveling towards the Golden Gate bridge with my mom on our way into San Francisco. We were on a "bus." Felt more like a train, but we were about to drive over the bridge, so it couldn't be a train. As we were arriving on the bridge, I had a premonition that the bridge was going to collapse. I don't know why, but I decided to look out the window ahead to check. All of a sudden, a gigantic earthquake happened which made the bridge start collapsing in the middle. For some reason our bus couldn't stop driving towards it. We were headed for the center, and started falling through. We saw cars, parts of the bridge (which parts were made of cement blocks), falling all around us, and we were headed towards our death. I held my mom really close, and realized I had just enough time to whisper "I love you" before we hit.

Once we hit, I realized I had survived and my Mother didn't. I don't know how I even survived.

That is the end of that dream. What an awful dream.

Meaning?? Well let's hope these aren't premonitions!! But every time I have ever driven over a bridge (freeway bridge or over water), I have this slight fear that at that moment, a large earthquake will happen and take me down with it. I literally always have that momentary thought when driving over a bridge. It sucks. But it's happened to people! So I'm sure that was a deep subconcious fear rising up through my dream. And then of course the fear of losing my Mother as I get older. So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment