First dream, I had stolen a hotel room with another girl. All we did was eat food! Then we had to pack, and all of a sudden I had a ton more clothes than I thought. We were running out of time and had to rush to sneak out!
Second dream, I was in Vegas. We decided to go on a ride and bungee jump off the top of a high rise building in Vegas. We sat on the ledge over looking Vegas, not strapped in, when we realized it's not a bungee jumping ride. The ledge all of a sudden dropped at full speed, and we felt the rush of the drop. I even opened my eyes part of the way. Exhilarating.
Next, I was back in the dentist office I used to work in. I kept seeing him change into different prosthetic costumes... Strange. Then all of a sudden I worked in an office there. All I wanted to do was fix my chair! LOL. Then I was forced to move to a small computer in the back. Boooo. Then the office started changing into a house I was living in, with a bunch of random roommates. Many conversations happened, bit they are all as blur.
Next, I'm in the dinner scene in there move The Birdcage! Gene Hackman just found out they were gay and was standing in the corner, not talking to anyone, looking irritated. I walked over, talked to him, and just let him know that it doesn't matter who they are... All you have to do is be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment