I went to a foreign country to have surgery on my chest. The incision was about 2 inches long, sealed up with metal stitches. Once the surgery was done, Jeff (my boyfriend) and I flew to Puerto Rico. While we were there, my incision started opening. Slowly the stitches started coming off and the incision spread open! It sucked the metal stitches into the hole, and then opened completely. When I got a look into the hole, it was filled with green guacamole looking mush. It was disgusting and it freaked me out! I immediately flew back (by myself) to see my doctor who did the surgery. When I arrived, he took me in right away. But instead of fixing my chest, he cut off ALL my fingers with a kitchen knife so I wouldn't touch my chest anymore!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Then I woke up.
GAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment