Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Calling in Sick

I'm dealing with a cold right now in real life, so my dreams came into play with that. Last night I thought to myself before I went to bed, "if I feel worse in the morning, then I'll call in sick and use my sick day." Well, I dreamt that my alarm went off, but I couldn't use my phone to call in sick, so I went back to sleep. I kept waking up in my dream multiple times trying to call in sick, but I kept having issues with my phone and my computer ~ anytime I tried it failed, and I even saw missed calls and voice messages from work. So, later in the dream I ended up at work and tried to explain what happened. My friend Gabe was there and said I could go home, so he walked me out. But instead he made me go shopping with him in all these fancy stores! I just wanted to go home because I didn't feel well. But, I finally left the stores and went back into the waiting room where I worked, and in there I could fly through the room....but I wasn't controlling the flying. It was almost like I was possessed in a way. I even tried to look at my reflection in a mirror to see if "something" was moving with me. I actually kind of saw something, but I don't know what. Then I woke up for real.

And after consideration, I woke up a half hour later than usual, got dress and actually went to work sick....which in turn got sent home for being sick. I guess I should have just called in all along and slept in, saving myself the drive! Owell.

No comments:

Post a Comment