Saturday, October 12, 2013

Run!

This morning I had an interesting dream! Me and my family had to escape from these people (not sure who and not sure why). So we ran as fast as we could (this was my dad, brother and I). My dad and brother were running insanely fast, but I was the only one carrying a 20 lb backpack (yes, I remember distinctly thinking it was 20 lb). So, I was having trouble keeping up, and my dad was just like "see ya!" I, then, somehow ended back up where I started, by myself. Then Neil Patrick Harris came in on a horse and I had to fight him because he was the enemy. I was all of a sudden in knights armor, so was he, and we both pulled out our swords. We had a horrible and very unprofessional sword fight (almost comical looking back at it)! I don't remember who won or if the fight even had ended when I woke up...but it was so weird! Haha. Love dreams...and Neil Patrick Harris can come into my dreams whenever he wants, even as the enemy...I love him! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment