Ever since I was little, my dreams have always been very intricate, weird and twisted. This is my journey through my own personal dream world, of stories never imagined without that parallel world of what goes on behind closed eyes...
Sunday, October 27, 2013
NYC, wedding, hospital.....etc!
I dreamt I was back in NYC for a wedding. I remember waking up and looking outside my window thinking "How did I get back in NYC? Did I move back here? What's going on?" Turns out I was there for a wedding for just a few days, which is being held in Caesars Palace (the same one in South Lake Tahoe ~ but in NYC, haha). I remember the ceremony kept repeating itself everyday, like groundhog day almost. And in between each ceremony, random things happened. At one point I went into where the ceremony was, but it turned out I was there to see a movie with my mom. Then at another point, I was in a hospital room working as a medical assistant (not having ANY clue what I was doing), and helping a large woman figure out her symptoms, and wondering if I should be taking her blood pressure or anything. I was a horrible assistant, hehe. Then I decided to take my lunch break with the patient sitting right there...I think I was eating pizza when the doctor came in. So I decided it'd be better to eat in on the other side of the curtain where the other girl was eating, so the doc and patient couldn't see me. Then I looked at the empty bed and thought "I need to paint the mattress black." So I pulled out black paint and started painting, and then realized that was stupid. So I put the paint down and walked away for a second. When I came back, someone had made the bed not noticing I had painted it...so I looked behind the pillows and saw black paint smeared everywhere....OOPS! So I just played it nonchalant and left! Haha. At some point I finally found my friend Gabe who lives in NYC to surprise him, but then he got mad because I said I had to leave in the morning and still go to the wedding that night. Apparently that's not a nice thing to do to him! Haha. Then I woke up.....so it was an interesting group of events happening throughout the night! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment