Friday, November 15, 2013

Boobs

I dreamt I had 6 boobs, and not in the science fiction sexy alien way. I looked in the mirror, and kept seeing them appear around to my back! Then I realized I must be dreaming, because there's no way I could have 6 boobs and never have noticed! Then I turned around for a second, and when I turned back to look in the mirror, the mirror was all of a sudden a closet! At that moment, I shouted, AHA! This IS a dream!!! Little details changed enough to where I knew. So I thought that maybe if I snapped my fingers, my extra boobs would disappear. I kept trying, but no avail. Then I woke up and was so excited, because this is the FIRST dream I've ever had where I knew I was dreaming and was trying to control it. Crazy!!!

Another dream I had throughout last night was that I was trying to take a road trip with a friend in 2 separate cars. I started driving for hours, and then realized he hadn't been behind me for a long time and I had lost him. I tried to pull over, but then I got stuck on a side road and couldn't turn around. All of a sudden, I was in a small barren town and standing next to my bicycle (who knows what happened to my car). I had a bunch of bags on my bike as well. Then I saw a creepy man coming from far away, so I left my bike there and walked into the little convenient store (with nothing in it), until the man was gone. I came back out, looked at my bike, and the man stole everything! All my bags and the tires on my bike - so all I was left with was the bike frame. I was so mad! I called my friend to see where he was, and apparently he hadn't even left yet. So he said he'd come get me. I walked out and said hello to my horse (yes, I have a horse now, a beautiful black one). My horse was VERY mad and sad at me for leaving him for so long. Yep, the horse told me. But it was a beautiful horse, and now I want that horse in real life. My friend came and got me, and it turns out he was Mario Lopez, and my boyfriend. Ah, the good life. I guess I forgot about the horse when he came in the picture. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment