Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Details galore!

I was discovered as a Marilyn Monroe type stripper! I remember being so honored that I was desirable and looked like a classic sexy beauty. I remember talking to one guy in the club (while wearing a corset and sexy underwear, and he was asking me how I liked my job (he had a southern accent) We kept talking back and forth for a bit (I had a southern accent too, a thick one)! He said it was a pleasure, and I said with big enthusiasm (I strongly remember my enthusiasm) "no, the pleasure was all mine!" Haha

I was living in my old house growing up in Incline Village, NV. It was daytime and snow was on the ground outside (sunny day). I walked down the staircase and there was a strange man standing there, and I had no idea how he could have gotten in my house. He freaked me out, and as I tried to walk out of the sliding glass door, he followed me out (and in a very creepy way). He even grabbed my arm and I took it as a threat and tried to run away. But then he was walking next to me and trying to talk to me (weird conversation), and I kept thinking I don't like this man and that he was after me somehow. Anyways, once the man disappeared, I read in the newspaper that he had saved hundreds of lives by donating blood without using a blood bank ~ the article said that as long people didn't mind that he would prick his finger with a nail just before donating his blood to them (hence, his blood would be contaminated with Iron), then they would receive a blood transfusion for free! The article also had a picture of the man lying on a hospital bed, in regular clothes (red shirt and blue jeans), with his finger pricked hand held over a nail (oh, and he was smiling)! Haha. After reading that article I felt guilty for thinking the guy was a creep!

~It's crazy how these dreams were so little, but I remember ALL the extremely tiny details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment