Friday, November 15, 2013

Puppies, Hotels, Disfigured Girls, Ghosts, Random Fettuccini and MORE!

Here is a catch up of my dreams (which I've been posting on FB and forgetting to put them here). But here are the past few nights! =)


I dreamed that I was staying at the Van Ordens Hotel (no idea if that's a real name or not), where it's haunted by celebrities in the 1920's ish (even though they were regionally celebs from today). Helena Bohnam Carter was a ghost with a baby....I expected her to be Tim Burton creepy, but she was so sweet and just kept smiling at people! Another ghost would dangle children by their feet in a very comical way! There was more to my dream, but I can't remember anymore.

I was forced on stage to be a magician. The judges said they knew what I could do, but I stated at them blankly. I had a big heart shaped pillow that I was supposed to do something with, I had no idea so I just threw it at the audience. Another act came on and I remembered what to do, so I charged back on stage, grabbed the pillow, and turned the pillow into a bunch of different things. It wasn't impressive actually. After a bunch of disfigured girls (Frankenstein like) were trying to convince me to be disfigured too...they creeped me out!! And lastly, I was at Tahoe with my Co workers and family, when we see a huge tidal wave come over the mountain! Luckily it crashed in front of us and stopped, not even getting us wet. Scared us all though!! (Is it understandable why I'm always tired when I wake up???)

I had an intuition that there were stranded puppies in the woods off mount rose highway. I called animal control or the police (can't remember) and left a message starting where I was and why and what I looked like. I got to the woods with a friend and starting searching. Ran into an old man riding a little girls bike too. The search took hours and didn't find anything. The cops showed up and searched for hours too. At the end my friend wandered off and found a of couple dead bodies half buried! Never found the puppies though!!!

I dreamed I cut my hair off with an electric razor (except for the hair in front). I was not good at cutting my own hair! Then my mom locked me in the basement because I got an F on my high school report card. While I was in the basement, I made fettuccine noodles with sugar, pineapple and corn. Then a ghost stole the rest of my sauce that was in a jar and tried to eat it (but he was sad he couldn't, because he was a ghost). I got out of the basement and complained to my dad about what mom did, and he wasn't surprised I got an F in math. Haha. Gotta love dreams!!!!! 


THAT'S IT!!! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment