Most of the dream is blurry, but one part I do remember. I was in the airport with a Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte in my hand. I had taken a few sips and decided it wasn't hot enough. I see the Starbucks in the airport and go in. All I ask the barista is if they could heat my Soy PSL up for me. He then grabs my drink, see that it is full, and proceeds to say "we'll make you a new one" and gives my old drink to the man who ordered one in the drive thru. Um, OKAY? The poor man in the drive thru had no idea. Then the barista made me a new one, but forgot I wanted soy. Errr. So he had to make me ANOTHER one. The other barista asked if I wanted food, so at that point I decided "oh sure!" So I ordered a tuna salad. They were taking FOREVER! My family decided to go through security without me because I was in Starbucks for way too long, and they just wouldn't give me my drink or my food. I ended up getting a refund on the salad since they just wouldn't give it to me, and I don't recall ever getting my drink.
Now I am subconsciously mad at Starbucks. Thanks a lot Starbucks.

No comments:
Post a Comment